Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
Located on the first floor of Francis Hall in room 130, the Registrar’s Office maintains academic records for former and current students. It also provides services to students, alumni, faculty, departments, and the public including:
- Academic Policies
- Preparation of official transcripts
- Verification of student enrollment & good student discount forms
- Preparation of course and final exam schedules
- Evaluation/posting of transfer credit, CARE credit, and AP/CLEP/IB credit
- Evaluation of degree audits for graduation
- Advance approval of undergraduate courses to be taken elsewhere and transferred to QU
- Address Changes
- Degree Posting
- Processing of Diplomas
- Registration functions that can’t be completed on the student portal
- Registration of Internships & Practicums
- FERPA permissions
The Registrar’s Office at Quincy University is a member of AACRAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers).
Office of the Registrar
1800 College Avenue
Quincy, IL 62301
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Important Registrar Forms
- Log into the portal (my.adjustersolution.com)
- Click on the Students tab at the top of the page.
- Click Student Forms on the left side of that page.
- Find the Application for Graduation and fill it out.